Division of Finance & Administration
The Administration arms of the Hospital is concerned with the facilitation, co-ordination and control of the cognate areas of General Administration, Human Resource, ICT, Maintenance, House Keeping, Catering Services, Finance,Procurement & Supplies as well as Planning and Development. The administration arm therefore is divided into Finance & Administration Divisions. The departments falling under these divisions ensure the smooth running of the hospital enabling the efficient delivery of quality health care as envisaged in the Mission and Vision of the hospital.
There are also standing committees that provide strategic leadership to the hospitals affairs.
Finance and Development Committee
- To review and monitor expenditure and revenue trends
- To set priorities for recurrent expenditure
- To identify and set the hospital's development priorities
- To formulate development strategies and co-ordinate the implementation of development plans
- To explore and review income generating ventures potential sources of external funding and possible enterprising investment portfolios.
Personnel and Public Affairs Committee
- To provide guidance and advice on Personnel Management Policies, Objectives and Regulations.
- To promote and enhance the standards of health care delivery that is acceptable and responsive to the public.
- To review and address complaints, from within and without, against the hospital.
Hospital Executive Committee
To address policy issues arising from recommendations made by hospital committees.
To promote efficient resource utilization for optimum delivery of medical and health services in the hospital.