Private Wing I (Amenity)
The Private Wing 1 (commonly referred to as Amenity) is a 54 bed capacity wing committed to providing excellent healthcare services to both inpatient and
out-patient clients and Hospital Staff. Our highly trained personnel include Consultant doctors, Medical Officers, Nurses, administrative and support staff ensures round the clock provision of in-patient, and emergency services in a quiet and comfortable environment.
The good reputation of the private wing 1 has reached across the border with patients coming from as far as Uganda and Southern Sudan for specialized care.
Clients in Private Wing 1 are attended to by consultants who are on call 24hours a day. In addition, clients have an array of rooms to choose from some of which include;
1. Full Private-fully equipped with DSTV
2. Semi Private
3. General Wards
4. Pediatric Room
Private Wing I provide the following wide range of services:
- Outpatient services
- Medical and surgical care
- Pediatric care
- Intensive care (ICU) services
- Psychological counseling
- Nutrition counseling
- Physiotherapy services
- Laboratory services
- Orthopaedics services
- Radiology service
The wing also has an Out-Patient Department for clients requiring daytime consultants’ reviews
We offer out-patient services from Monday to Friday starting 8.00 am to 5.00pm which the client has the option of choosing the consultant doctor whom he/she prefers to attend to you. We also have a resident Medical Officer who attends to all emergencies.
DEPOSITS AND BILLS UPDATES
- A deposit of Ksh. 7,000/= is required
- A down payment of 75% of the total surgery is required. Surgeries are classified into
1. Specialized- which costs Ksh 42,000/=
2. Major- which costs Ksh 29,000/=
3. Intermediate Ksh.21,000/=
4. Minor- which ranges from Ksh 8,000/= to 12,000/
- Clients are required to maintain outstanding bills to a minimum of Ksh.40, 000.00 and will be advised to top up even when still on treatment.
- Clients will receive updates on their outstanding bills and are free to consult with the Administrator of the Wing in regard to their bills or overall in-patient conditions.
No securities such as title deeds, log books, IDs/passports are accepted for outstanding bills.
WE DO NOT WAIVE OR OFFER DISCOUNTS IN PRIVATE WING 1.
The Nurse manager having a word with a client in her office.
Clients in Private Wing 1 receive excellent in-patient care with a wide variety of rooms to choose from, a client is guaranteed privacy, comfort and a clean environment.
We have a modern kitchen with highly qualified staff who prepares food that has been carefully assessed to meet our clients’ nutritional needs.
Our security officers man the premises on a 24 hours basis and so our clients are assured of their safety. However, in as much as we endeavor to provide security at all times, we kindly request our clients to ensure safety of their valuables such as jewellery, watches and mobile phones.
Patients requiring professional Nursing Aid will be provided for at a fee of Ksh1,000 per 24hours or Ksh400 per 12 hours for Nurse or Patient Attendant respectively. This is paid directly to the Nurse/Patient Attendant.
Transfer of Patients
All clients are required to pay all outstanding bills before discharge from the Wing. Should they fail to raise the amount; the patient will be transferred to the General wards.
Please note that it is only your Primary Doctor who is allowed to sign the discharge summary that you shall be provided with.
1. A discharge summary duly signed by your primary doctor
3. On discharge, the patient must countersign the invoice before leaving the hospital.4. All bills must be paid in full. Please ensure that you are cleared at the reception, if your NHIF card is not ready, you will pay an equivalent NHIF rebate to be refunded on availing the card in 7days.
5. VISITING HOURS
MORNING - 6.00pm – 7.00am
AFTERNOON - 1.00pm – 2.00pm
EVENING - 4.30pm – 6.00pm
6. In case of any difficulty, query or compliment please feel free to talk to the Admitting Nurse, Nurse Manager or Administrator or